Sunday, December 25, 2011

Rene Cruz- Schecter Diamond Series Elite 5 Bass


What's up everyone! Just a little clip of me playing my Schecter bass. It is not the best quality but it should do for now. I've had a couple of people asking me about the tone so I made a video. Granted it is not the world's best bass, but for the money, it has great tone. I can't complain to have a practice bass like this. I'm playing along to Israel & New Breed's song Surely Surely from the alum "A Deeper Level" (practiced it only like twice). Hope you guys enjoy it and feedback is always welcomed. And don't mind my mistakes! Lol God bless you guys.

Garmin 310xt On Sale




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links